Monday, May 9, 2016

Hair ya go....

Today's topic is.....drum roll, please......body hair!  Yep.  Kinda yuck, kinda not.  I shaved my legs the other day and noticed that the hair on my legs is very blotchy and thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be great if it just quit growing back?"  I mean, you quit having your periods in menopause so why shouldn't your leg or underarm hair stop growing too?   Life would be perfect then.  Just think about it...EVERYONE would love to get to menopause if it meant you could stop shaving!  It wouldn't be this big ole secret that no one likes to talk about.  Just imagine it for a minute.  Go ahead.  I'll wait.  Pure bliss, right?


I've always said it was the German in me, but I could totally go without shaving my legs and not think twice about it.  Easily.  Really.  Who remembers the underarm hair craze?  Wasn't it just last year that movie stars and singers were dying their underarm hair?  I would NEVER go for that.  I do NOT like having hair under my arms.  It just looks gross and stinks.  I don't know about you, but my leg hair has NEVER been smelly.  lol  - Let's start a movement and stop shaving our legs.  Everyone with me?  Yeah.  Right up until short-wearing weather.  Yeah...I know.  Oh well...it was fun while it lasted.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment